The majority of The Galena Territory's 6,800 acres are owned by individuals who bought property in the low-density, planned residential community. Properties are available for different lifestyles at different price points, including single-family homes, townhouses, condominiums, golf villas and undeveloped lots.
Each lot is positioned to best fit the land (no two lots are identical). Some are large enough to pasture horses while others boast spectacular views. Each lot borders undeveloped Greenspace on at least one side, seamlessly blending individual properties with pristine woodlands and prairies. Local Realtors® can provide details on available properties and vacant lots.
Property Ownership in The Galena Territory Has Its Benefits!
1. Automatic membership in The Galena Territory Association, Inc. (GTA) which provides resources and residential services to help members maintain their private homes.
2. Access to the Association's private amenities:
- The Owners' Club Complex with recreation options that include indoor/outdoor pools and a state-of-the-art fitness center
- 24 miles of trails for hikers, cyclists and horseback riders that wind through 1,700 acres of undeveloped, preserved woodlands and prairies called Greenspace
- Boating and fishing on 225-acre Lake Galena
3. Discounts at the Association's equestrian facility, the Shenandoah Riding Center, which is open to the general public.
4. Association-sponsored events that engage members in a variety of community activities.
Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa is right in your own backyard! Best known for its 63 holes of championship golf, the Stonedrift Spa and award-winning restaurants, the resort is open to the general public and offers property owner discounts, as well as resort and golf membership programs.